HostelPedia.com offer a completely free service, hostel information’s in all countries and all cities allover the world, including addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, websites addresses, prices, and reviews where travellers can submit their own reviews of hostels that they have stayed at. In addition to basic things like addresses, phone numbers, website details and prices, HostelPedia has more detailed information on each hostel.
We lists and reviews hostels, hotels, B&Bs, hostals, pensions, apartments and resorts. we list every hostel — both independent hostels and hostels that are part of a hostelling organisation such as BBH, Hostelling International or VIP, HostelPedia.com has details about every hostel in each destination and will never lose our focus on backpackers by reviewing other types of accommodation.
We strive to assure the accuracy of the information included herein. However, HostelPedia.com disclaims any responsibility for or liability related to the performance of the web site or the use of any information in this web site and other webs sites accessed through HostelPedia.com.
HostelPedia.com isn’t affiliated with any hostel organization, hostels can advertise and add hostels on HostelPedia.com and HostelPedia.com allow hostels to submit their own hostel description, prices, phones, and websites. HostelPedia.com own the copyrights for the web designs, layouts, etc. All images and content found on HostelPedia.com fall into one or more of the following categories:
|1. Original creations of HostelPedia.com are protected under copyright law, all content, names of countries, names of cities, descriptions, images, videos, sounds, photos, etc, if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law.
2. Travellers Reviews : HostelPedia strongly believes in freedom of speech and strives to protect the rights of privacy and freedom of speech of travellers submitting reviews. However we do have a set of guidelines for editing or deleting a review to prevent any violation of the rights to privacy of hostel staff and other travelers, racist, nationalistic or xenophobic comments and spam from appearing in the reviews. These guidelines are very narrowly defined and most reviews appear exactly as submitted. Unlike other hostel review websites we will never delete or edit a review because it contains negative comments!
3. Hostel Owners : Many hostel owners abuse and threaten us in order for us to delete reviews from our site. However we stand firm and stand up for travellers’ right to post their comments as we strongly believe that these reviews play an important role in ensuring that backpackers have a great trip – after all, for most travellers this trip will be their single biggest expense so far in their life. Other hostel review websites are easily intimidated and one major hostel website actually allows hostel managers to log in and delete negative reviews of their hostel. This outrageous bias would never be allowed.
4. Hostel Remove: Despite intimidation and threats from hostels with bad reviews, HostelPedia will never remove a hostel unless it has closed down or no longer operates as a hostel.
5. Special permission grants: In some cases special permission has been granted from the copyright holder to use a specific image or logos (credit is given when requested).
6. Submitted by Owner:
7. Taken from sources believed to be in the public domain. These Hostels, which are widely distributed for free use on various Internet web authoring sites, are freely available on the world wide web and have been compiled from various public sources or have been submitted by users of the site or through e-mail or through add hostel page.
In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon proof. If you are the owner of material that appears on HostelPedia.com please send proof to HostelPedia and the material will be removed promptly.
HostelPedia.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same, HostelPedia.com cannot and will not be held responsible for any legal consequences of anything submitted by its users, All copyrights pertaining to publicity photos, Information, special permission grants and courtesy photos belong to their respective owners.
All text, logos, symbols, and graphics (unless otherwise stated) are original copyrighted creations of HostelPedia.com and the use of these are not permitted without consent.
This Site in no way wishes to infringe on anyone’s copyright. It is our policy to make every effort to respect the copyrights of outside parties. If you believe that your copyright has been misused, please email us. Please be as detailed as possible when sending email, the reasons why copyright has been violated, etc. Any copyright matter will be resolved immediately.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
HostelPedia.com, nor any of its employees shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information.
DISCLAIMER FOR EXTERNAL LINKS:
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by HostelPedia.com of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained there in, HostelPedia.com does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. HostelPedia.com is not responsible for the contents of any off site pages referenced. The user specifically acknowledges that HostelPedia.com is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user. If there is anything on HostelPedia.com that you have a question about, please feel free to contact us.